zaterdag 21 maart 2009

The Adventures of a saturday afternoon!

Did you know...

... A coffee at Jorien's place doesn't always turn out to be coffee..? today we have smoothies instead!
... traffic in Eindhoven can be quite a challenge..? i believe it was working against us today on our way to the Fontys Campus.
... the distance between the fontys/ TU campus and down town was a little longer that I thought?! it's a maze.. really...
... McD's in Eindhoven can be veeeery slow? Jorien had to wait 20 minutes for her burger.
... I always eat a Quarter Pounder at McD's? Guess what i had today ;)
... running shoes can be very expensive? O_o
... I can't find new sport pants!? help meee!
... we almost bought new sunglasses? some were actually kinda cool.. but we didn't find IT..
... we didn't have time to sit down for a drink in the sun cause we walked so much?!
... there was a note with 'One person only' on the door of the toilets? that made me laugh so hard.
... that place was very hygienic?
... we took the bus back to car.
... Jorien and I love to play Skillet VERY loud in the car. (and we're about the only ones of our friends that like skillet)
... I have no clue what else to write here..?
... so I'm done?!

Geen opmerkingen: